The CSSE Mid North Ontario Chapter was chartered in 2012 to provide a professional forum for safety and health professionals in the designated region of Mid-North Ontario.
The geographic region of the CSSE Mid North Ontario Chapter spans from South – Bing Inlet; East to North Bay including Mattawa; North along the Quebec border to Hudson Bay; West to Batchawana Bay.
The chapter is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. The current Chair is Daryl McIntyre.
The purposes of the chapter are sharing occupational and health and safety information, networking and professional development. This is accomplished by:
- Hosting Chapter meetings with guest speakers
- Offering CSSE specialized professional development courses
- Participating in Health & Safety Conferences
- Supporting North American Occupational Safety and Health (NAOSH) Week activities and Steps for Life
- Launching an interactive dedicated chapter website
CSSE members in good standing is welcome to join the chapter, and you are encouraged to get involved with the chapter and its Board.